Friday, November 23, 2012

Friday, Open Thread 23-Nov-2012

Good Morning World from the Hills of the Shomron...this will be the open thread for Friday, the 23rd of Novemeber, 2012.


11:50 AM (Friday) JewishPress.com report that the IDF killed 2 Gazans and wounded a dozen more near the Gazan border

12;32 AM Channel 10 reports this evening:

59% of Israelis are against the cease fire and wanted the IDF operation to continue
33% of Israelis are in favor of the cease fire with Gaza.

Who won? Israelis think...

34% Hamas won
28% Israel won
26% Both sides won equally.



Follow the Muqata on Twitter.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Hi Jameel. It's hard for me to say, living in America, because I don't have to live my life around bomb shelters like Israelis do, but I am old enough to remember too many times seeing Israel on the receiving end of violence. I pray Peace for Israel, but I know with the neighbors you have, you will not have true peace. :-(
I would have liked to see Bibi stand strong on this one, to continue- because cease fires never seem to matter much to those who continue to provoke.
I'm no military scholar, just a stay at home mom, but all I see coming of this, is the Israeli troops standing down, and hamas gaining time to get more weapons from others.
G*d Bless you and all your beautiful country.

Reuven Chaim Klein said...

ע' יבמות כג. תוס' ד"ה ההוא.

Barry said...

The Tel Aviv Prime Minister has no spine. I call him the "Tel Aviv Prime Minister," since he didn't really act until Tel Aviv was targeted.

I guess the cease fire deal is, leave Tel Aviv and Yerushalayim alone and do what you want in the South.

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails