Monday, November 24, 2008

Remember When Jameel Was A New Blogger

So I was checking out my stats when I found that someone had come to me from Jameel's post: J-blogosphere Anthropologist - The Roarin' 60s.

I took a few minutes to read through the posts and the comments. Some of you probably think that he has always been the king of waffles, but at that point in time the waffle business was a long way off.

As I read through to the bottom I came across to links to other posts that cited Jameel's post. That included one that I had written called The Golden Age Of The JBlogosphere which linked to a post by Treppenwitz in which he discussed similar items.

And now here we are a bit farther removed from the first post and those that followed and I ask myself a few questions.

1) How do you determine when the "Golden Age" of the JBlogosphere is/was/will be?
2) Does it really matter and should we care?

But let's put the spotlight back on Jameel for a moment, after all it is his blog. You helped produce the Purim Podcast and a Jblogger conference. What is your next move, inquiring minds want to know.




Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

No comments:

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails