Tuesday, January 15, 2008

The Waffle King Continues To Make His Mark

A Post from Jack

A hearty yasher koach to our friend Jameel for his continued success in blogging and waffle making. Not only is he a master chef, but he is proving to be one of the smarter voices broadcasting from Eretz Yisrael.

I make a mean waffle but I don't get the same recognition as our wafflemaster. Kol Hakavod, now pass the syrup.

P.S. I'll be back in a month. We need to plan our next tiyul.

P.P.S. Now that Soccer Dad is stepping aside I am going to take over admin of Haveil Havalim. This is a special request to keep the submissions coming and to encourage my fellow bloggers to take a turn as host, besides you just might win a golden waffle breakfast. More on this later.

Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael טובה הארץ מאד מאד

No comments:

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails