Monday, February 12, 2007

Waffles - The Breakfast of the Vanities


Jack's done a pretty decent job of putting together Haveil Havalim this week.

A pretty decent job, but he only managed to slip my blog in 7 times.

Seven Times?

I was sure that Jack would manage a few more, especially after gorging himself on waffles at my house.

Do you know that he can burp louder than anyone I know in the Northern hemisphere?

In any event, head on over to Haveil Havalim #106.

It's a good read.

PS: Since Jack omitted Sarah-with-no-H from his list, here's a bonus link to her site as well.






Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

4 comments:

Jack Steiner said...

Actually Sara With No H is included.

Jameel @ The Muqata said...

You just added her link!

Jack Steiner said...

No. It has been there since yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Who burned the waffles? And can I sample the results of a demonstration during my next visit?

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails