Monday, February 12, 2007

Jameel's Blogroll

Now I don't know about you, but Jameel's blogroll reminds me of an overstuffed closet. It is chock full of all sorts of treasures. The problem is trying to determine just what is gold and what is Fools Gold.

It is not really my place to criticize the host but I am feeling rather grumpy so etiquette goes out the window. So I have to continue along this perilous path and ask Jameel a question.

Have you noticed that a few of those blogs are dead. It is not like the Princess Bride where we can say mostly dead is partially alive. They are dead and there is less hope of them being restored than Elvis suddenly showing up for a waffle breakfast.

See, criticize someone else and you forget about your own problems. You'll have to excuse me now I have to run back to my blog and see if there are glaring issues that Jameel can blast me about.

As they once said, lulei demistafina.








Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails