Thursday, November 30, 2006

Posts coming soon...

0. Despite the rest of Israel being on strike, I'm not. Really.

1. I'm just not able to post now...but will have some important posts up around 7 PM. (with an explanation of why I can't post now...this time, it's a good excuse ;-)

2. Sorry if anyone was offended by the Matza Ball ad on my blog; the ad publishers are sending me a slightly more tzanua version (Ive since taken it down till I get the new one).

Thats all. Gotta Run -- be back soon.

Jameel



Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

3 comments:

Michael said...

There was a strike? Jeez, I really am a house dad. I need to get out more.

Anonymous said...

do strikes in Israel usually have the desired effect?
I ask cause there's so many of them.

Anonymous said...

Interesting little thought about the strike (hi Jameel!)

http://techisrael.blogspot.com/2006/11/boys-who-cried-wolf.html

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails