Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Mars and Venus in the Kitchen

Mars and Venus in the Kitchen (or How the GRA Cut Tomatoes)

My 9th month old daughter is under the weather...and not sleeping. So, to let the Mrs. @ The Muqata get some much needed (and deserved) sleep, I'm currently downstairs at 1:55 AM holding my daughter and typing with one hand.

My daughter kept pointing at my laptop so I assumed she wanted to blog a bit. She typed: aheyf aewfkhdsf aweu uaewornsdg sdmfnbasdf.

However, that's not what this post is about, but rather something alot more serious.

Its about the trials and tribulations in the kitchen, the constant tension between the genders...its...Mars and Venus in the Kitchen.



And...I didn't write it. Go over to StepIma's blog and read it there...it's classic!

Chag Sameach -- Happy Yom HaAtzmaut!


Wherever I am, my blog turns towards Eretz Yisrael

10 comments:

Shtender said...

Freaking hilarious!

socialworker/frustrated mom said...

Yeah very funny.

Sarah Likes Green said...

got a laugh out of that one!

Jack Steiner said...

Very funny.

DTC said...

But now for the real question: is that REALLY the picture of the Vilna Gaon on the cover?

:)

Erica said...

How crazy! Almost identical to what I wrote, well, what my head wrote ... just before it slammed on the keyboard last night ...
Goes to show you how great minds really do think alike (or how infantile I could be, either one.)

FrumGirl said...

I'm gonna read it later... wanted to wish you a happy Yom Haatzmaut!

AMSHINOVER said...

did you see the new edition of ayel meshlush?

Pragmatician said...

Finally the long awaited solution to what to do when you kid is crying in the middle of the night while you keep him/her busy till he/she catches sleep again.

Scraps said...

I was the one who figured out what the sefer really was. ;-) O:-)

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails