Monday, March 06, 2006

Purim @ WestBankGlob


That Money All Looks The Same To Me. . . .

The Jerusalem Post has an article today about Palestinian gunmen robbing a bank in the Gaza Strip, where they demanded one bag of chocolate gelt and another of marked bills, in order to remember where they got them. I was really concerned that they might rob my bank, as we had run out of pens and there was no way that I’d be able to mark all of the bills. As for the chocolate coins, well, I was prepared to guard those with my life if need be.

Read it all at: http://westbankingglob.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

westbankmama said...

Ok, Ok, you got me - chocolate and all. I especially like the profile.. well done, whoever you are.

Anonymous said...

heeeheeeheee

Search the Muqata

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails